With so few practice tests available, I have written many worksheets for my students to supplement the practice material in the books they use. Some are uploaded here for free use by anyone preparing for the QTS test.
- Important fraction-decimal-percentage conversions: memorising these is a big help in the mental arithmetic section.
- Fractions of an hour and fractions of a minute: are also worth learning, as they help solving distance-speed-time mental questions.
- Division practice worksheet: includes questions with whole numbers and decimals.
- Calculating percentages practice worksheet: best to learn your fraction-decimal-percentage conversions thoroughly before attempting this sheet.
- Two-way tables worksheet: a common type of question for the on-screen section.
Follow this link for more more QTS Numeracy resources and advice, or if you have a comment about these sheets or are looking for additional support, please contact me.